a selection of our top vegetarian friendly cheeses, from Britain, Ireland and Continental Europe.
- Colston Bassett Stilton – Hand ladling produces this intensely rich and creamy blue cheese. A truly great example of what is rightly deemed to be one of the all time classics.
- Godminster Organic Cheddar – a deliciously creamy cheese, it is made from organic farmed milk and vegetarian rennet and can be savoured either smoked (over aged oak no less) or non smoked. Usually encased in wax, it makes a visual impact. Put simply, it tastes the way good cheddar should.
- Landana Rosso Goat Cheese – A smooth, creamy and fruity Dutch goats milk cheese, made to a traditional recipe. Aged in caves in the Netherlands this to get into goats cheese.
- Geitost – pronounced as ‘Yay-Toast’, is a farmhouse and creamery, semi-hard cheese. It is so popular in Norway it is referred to as Norway’s national cheese it is made with a blend of goat’s milk and cow’s cream. It has sweet and caramel-like taste and comes with an unusual, aromatic quality.
- Blue Bell Falls Honey, Thyme and Garlic Goatlog – a delicate, crumbly and intensely creamy goats cheese from Co.Cork.
Colston Bassett Stilton 200g C, P ,V, GB, M
Godminster Vintage Organic Cheddar 200g C, P, V, GB, M
Landana Rosso Goat 150g G, P, V, H, MGeitost 100g G, P, V, N, M
Bluebell Falls Honey Thyme & Garlic Goat Log 100g
Fine Cheese Co Crackers
Hawkshead Fig & Cinnamon Chutney