A collection of our most popular cheeses in store. This collection covers 4 separate countries in cheese alone accompanied by our magical Pineapple Napalm, Fine Cheese Company Crackers, and the creamiest sweetest Raspberry and vanilla Jam you will ever taste.
- Geitost – pronounced as ‘Yay-Toast’, is a farmhouse and creamery, semi-hard cheese. It is so popular in Norway it is referred to as Norway’s national cheese it is made with a blend of goat’s milk and cow’s cream. It has sweet and caramel-like taste and comes with an unusual, aromatic quality.
- Godminster Organic Cheddar – a deliciously creamy cheese, it is made from organic farmed milk and vegetarian rennet and can be savoured either smoked (over aged oak no less) or non smoked. Usually encased in wax, it makes a visual impact. Put simply, it tastes the way good cheddar should.
- Baron Bigod – An English Brie style cheese, this masterpiece provides a taste and texture experience which is the envy of our French cousins. Made by hand, the result is an extra creamy modern classic.
- Colston Bassett Stilton – Hand ladling produces this intensely rich and creamy blue cheese. A truly great example of what is rightly deemed to be one of the all time classics.
- Landana Rosso Goat Cheese – A smooth, creamy and fruity Dutch goats milk cheese, made to a traditional recipe. Aged in caves in the Netherlands this to get into goats cheese.
- Red wine farmer – A full-flavoured, mountain cheese, washed in local red wine. The wine wash adds pungency but the cheese is recognisably Swiss, with a sweet creamy back note and silky-smooth texture. It packs a powerful punch.
Animal C = cow, G = goat, E = Ewe
Milk Treatment R = Raw, P = Pasteurised
Rennett T= Traditional, V= Vegetarian
County of Origin I = Ireland, GB = Britain, F = France, S = Switzerland, IT = Italy, H = Holland, N = Norway, SP = Spain
Allergens M = Milk